Tuesday 14 January 2014

Half way through my 60 Days of Things

I'm now half way through my 60 Days of Things. I started this blog on the 14th of December last year, without intending to blog every day. But I happened to have something to say every day, and once I'd established that regularity, I decided to keep it up. I do have rather a lot to say about the Object Net, and my other blog is full of me saying it in long posts. This way I get to write shorter posts, yet more often.

So, looking back at what I've blogged: here are articles describing the development progress in NetMash:

I also wrote some more philosophical and background articles on the Object Network for AR and the IoT:

And I showed off some hardware:

In the next 30 days .. well, you'll just have to stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment